C-Level Peer Council
C-Level Peer Councils are located across the state and are monthly membership groups comprised of presidents, CEO’s, general managers, plant managers, and key decision-makers from South Dakota manufacturing companies.
Common traits of our peer council members include:
- People who are committed to notable, strategic, and organizational growth
- Leaders who have ample experience to contribute to the development of other manufacturing organizations (mentor to others)
- People who have the growth mindset of taking their business to the “next level”
- Leaders who are able to address strategy over tactics
- People willing and able to share ideas, knowledge, and feedback
- Profitable growth commitment
Interested in joining? Contact Don Cuperus.