C-Level Peer Council
C-Level Peer Councils are located across the state and are monthly membership groups comprised of presidents, CEOs, general managers, plant managers, and key decision-makers from South Dakota manufacturing companies. The group typically meets for a half-day once a month to discuss current issues and trends, ideas, and solutions. MTS is able to coordinate guest speakers to adress the group depending on the the group's interests and needs. Coffee and lunch are always provided at the meeting.
Common traits of our peer council members include:
- People who are committed to notable, strategic, and organizational growth
- Leaders who have ample experience to contribute to the development of other manufacturing organizations
- People who have a growth mindset for taking their business to the “next level”
- Leaders who are able to address strategy over tactics
- People willing and able to share ideas, knowledge, and feedback
- Profitable growth commitment
Interested in joining? Contact Don Cuperus.