CFO Peer Group
The CFO peer group is a monthly membership group comprised of CFO and key financial decision-makers from South Dakota manufacturing companies. The group typically meets for four hours once per month to discuss current issues and trends, ideas, and solutions. MTS is able to coordinate guest speakers to address the group depending on the group's interests and needs.
Common traits of our peer council members include people that:
- have challenges in their organization that would like insight from the group
- are willing and able to share ideas, knowledge, and feedback
- are committed to notable, strategic, and organizational growth
- are seeking professional growth opportunities
- are willing to address strategy over tactics
Interested in joining? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.