Equip your organization with a strategic plan using the Hoshin process, which defines strategic objectives and encourages people to focus on only a few goals at one time.
- Provides a standardized strategic planning process
- Involves all levels of the business in defining and achieving strategic goals
- Divides strategic goals into measurable objectives with timelines
- Ensures participants are held accountable for achieving specific objectives
- Leverages Performance Excellence to meet strategic goals
- Enables the entire organization to focus on a shared vision of the future