New products represent the future for a manufacturer, but commercializing an idea and transforming it into a desirable product while securing your logistics and manufacturing partners, is a demanding process. We have divided the commercialization process into six distinct stages. Smaller companies often lack the experience and resources to address these stages.
MTS offers the following services that help companies through the six stages of commercialization:
- Identification & Exploration - Identify markets and gather requirements
- Planning - Determine the right product, market, and price
- Design - Turn ideas into product designs and prototypes to production
- Build & Test - Test prototype for form, fit, and function
- Sales & Production - Validate, produce, and distribute
- Scale Up - Integrate supply chain, and profitable sales