ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
In this day and a half workshop, participants will gain the knowledge and skills they need to audit their quality system to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Specifically in this course, we will cover: updates relating to the ISO 9001 standard, the requirements, auditing principles, how to establish an audit program, gather objective evidence and prepare audit conclusions. In addition to the lectures, participants will get to do experiential activities and gain hands-on auditing practice. There will be ample time throughout the course for questions and answers.
- Understand the purposes of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Describe the structure and elements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Describe the changes included in ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand the importance of a "process approach" and what the strategy means for organizations.
- Explain the basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to ISO 9001.
- Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved in conducting or supporting ISO internal audits should attend this training.
Check out our blog on why companies should obtain their ISO certification here!