Lean organizations produce greater value with higher quality in less time. In the beginning, Lean was only applied on the factory floor. But now many organizations – even non-manufacturers – are discovering that Lean applied to the office can offer even greater improvements to an organization’s bottom line.
This class uses a variety of exercises, including a simulated office environment using iPads, to demonstrate Lean concepts and the quantifiable benefits you can achieve by applying Lean to your office. This class focuses on the unique application of Lean to an office setting where processes are not always visible. Using an interactive approach, participants will use several tools to learn the best way to see a process, identify waste, and determine the Lean tools to use to create a more effective administrative organization.
Implementing Lean in your office areas will help you:
- Reduce the paperwork process time up to 90%
- Improve on-time performance up to 90%
- Reduce work in process up to 90%
- Reduce errors up to 50%
- Reduce floor space up to 75%
- Increase operational effectiveness
- Provide better clarity to job roles and functions
- Increase process flow
- Improve productivity and profitability