CEO Peer Group
CEO Peer Groups are monthly membership groups comprised of presidents, CEOs, plant managers, and key decision-makers primarily from South Dakota manufacturing companies. The facilitated groups typically meet for a half-day once a month to discuss current issues and trends, ideas, and solutions. MTS is able to coordinate guest speakers to address the group depending on the group's interests and needs. Coffee and lunch are always provided at the meeting.
Common traits of our peer council members include:
- People who are committed to notable, strategic, and organizational growth
- Leaders who have ample experience to contribute to the development of other manufacturing organizations
- People who have a growth mindset for taking their business to the “next level”
- Leaders who are able to address strategy over tactics
- People willing and able to share ideas, knowledge, and feedback
- Profitable growth commitment
Interested in joining? Contact Don Cuperus.